The Brew House
- Sleeps 2 (plus Baby, or Dog!)
- Parking (for one vehicle)
- Electricity - heating and lighting and water
- Basket of logs and kindling for the wood stove
- All linen and towels
- Basic toiletries
- Cleaning materials
- Kitchen utensils
- Tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper
- Milk, homemade cake or biscuits
Start day is Friday
From: £350.00 to £450.00
From 3 nights starting any day (subject to availability)
From: £260.00 to £290.00 (£70.00 for extra nights)
About The Brew House
Maulds Meaburn village Brew House has recently been converted into a unique and very quirky self-catering cottage. A perfect retreat for 2 people plus 1 dog or a baby. Right at the centre of the village looking out onto the village green... (where sheep graze in summer), and the lovely river Lyvennet.
The Brew House has an open plan design with:
- Hand built kitchen
- Dining area underneath the window
- A cosy sofa by the Wood burning stove
- Up the oak and steel staircase to the super comfy bedroom with lovely views over the green to the river.
- A compact wet room with power shower
- A sheltered courtyard just right for catching the morning and afternoon sunshine.
Maulds Meaburn is a very special village steeped in history with direct access to a network of footpaths and bridleways... yet only 10 mins from the M6 (Shap Junction 39) or A66 (Appleby), find us here.