Cottage On The Hill
Elegant 1950s bungalow, with stunning views
Our stylish colonial style bungalow is halfway up the track to the farmhouse.
Cottage on the Hill has a double bedroom and a twin bedroom. Perfect for a family or two couples, but also popular with a couple on their own. Your dog is also welcome.
With expansive views from every window out over the farm and the village of Crosby Ravensworth in the valley below. Then further to the Howgill and Crosby Fells and the distant Pennines.
Cottage on the Hill has a large open garden, a sun terrace with a picnic table. The garden has wide borders of spring flowers, roses and grasses.
A private courtyard that catches the afternoon and evening sunshine with Wood fired Hot Tub, a Fire Pit and BBQ.
An elegant bungalow, sunny and comfortable. Local furniture, deep sofas, quiet corners for reading, a big family size dining kitchen, and cosy bedrooms with antique furniture.
Each room is airy and filled with our clear northern light. The kitchen has a Rayburn and French doors that open onto the sunny south terrace.
The bungalow sleeps up to four. A large double room and a twin bedded room with bathroom that has a separate shower. Plus second toilet and cloakroom
- Sleeps up to 4 plus baby
- 1 small/medium or 2 small dogs welcome at £8/night/dog
- Fitted kitchen with Rayburn
- Dining room
- Fully heated
- Large sunny living room with open fire, fuel provided
- King size bedroom with views over garden
- Twin bedroom with views down the valley to the pennines
- Large bathroom with separate walk in shower
- Second toilet and cloakroom
- Sunny garden and terrace with picnic table and fire pit/BBQ
- 1/2 mile walk to our local community pub
- Parking for 2 cars and safe bike storage
- Plenty of space for walking gear and fishing rods.
- Electricity and natural Gas – heating and lighting and water
- Logs and kindling for open fire
- All linen and towels
- Basic toiletries
- Cleaning materials
- Range cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave
- Kitchen utensils
- Welcome tea, milk, homemade cake or biscuits
- Free WiF
- Contactless check in from 4pm
- Check out before 10am
- Dog welcome, must be on a lead at all times on our farm