The Brew House
Quirky self catering cottage in the heart of the village
Just a few minutes away from Crake Trees Manor our self catering cottage is in the neighbouring village of Maulds Meaburn.
We converted the village Brew House into a unique and very quirky self-catering cottage with a stylish mix of modern and old.
A perfect romantic retreat for two people (dog or a baby welcome) Right at the centre of the village, the conservatory and bedroom look right out over the village green. It also has a sunny, enclosed courtyard, a wood stove, lovely handmade furnishings, WiFi, of course, and is only a 15 minute walk through the fields to the pub.
With a private courtyard and your own wood-fired hot tub to enjoy in an evening, this is a great place to explore the fells and valleys of Cumbria and the Yorkshire Dales.
This area of The Yorkshire Dales is great for cyclists and walkers. There is easy access to circular footpaths and cycle trails and is surrounded by quiet roads and many places to stop for food and refreshments.
- Sleeps 2 (plus Baby and/or Dog)
- Parking (for one vehicle only)
- Private Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Conservatory
- Fully heated
- Wood burning stove
- King size bedroom with views to the river
- Large Shower room.
- Sunny Courtyard with seating and table.
- 1 mile walk to our local community pub
- 1 or 2 dogs welcome. £10.00/dog/night
- Electricity – heating and lighting and water
- Logs and kindling for wood stove and Wood fired Hot Tub
- All linen and towels
- Basic toiletries
- Cleaning materials
- Kitchen utensils
- Tea, Coffee
- Milk, homemade cake or biscuits
- Free WiFi
- Microwave on request