The Brew House
- Sleeps 2 (plus Baby and/or Dog)
- Parking (for one vehicle only)
- Electricity – heating and lighting and water
- Logs and kindling for the first nights use of the Wood Stove
- All linen and towels
- Basic toiletries
- Cleaning materials
- Kitchen utensils
- Tea, coffee, salt & pepper
- Milk, homemade cake or biscuits
- Free WiFi
- NOTE…..No microwave but I can provide one if requested.
From our guests...
“Brilliant little cottage” Brew house is a lovely little cottage situated in a small quiet village. The ideal place for a quiet relaxing break. The cottage is very clean and comfortable, so cosy when we lit the log burner in the evening.
The village of Maulds Meaburn is beautiful and the Brew House accommodation is lovely and perfect for a couple. We had two small dogs too which were safe in the courtyard with the door open which is a added bonus. The community pub 20 mins wak down the river is perfect for good quality food and a good selection of guest ales. All in all The Brew House is a perfect getaway!
We needed a break from our hectic life and found a little sanctuary in the Brewhouse. It not only had everything we needed but the extra little touches provided by Ruth were noticed and appreciated. We loved the sensitively restored accommodation which was clean and comfortable and the setting in the picturesque village. We would return in a heartbeat.