Terms and Conditions seem quite long but they are very important.
The nature of the wood burning Hot Tub mean extra care is needed due to hot surfaces, real fires and chimneys. A wood fired hot tub needs extra caution due to the natural, unregulated way the water is heated . It is essential to test the water temperature before entering. A thermometer is provided and a cold water hose is available next to the hot tub. Recommended temperature 35 – 37 degrees.
* All members of my party will shower and go to the toilet before using the Wood Fired hot Tub.
* The use of drugs, alcohol and some medications before or during use of the Hot Tub and Sauna may lead to unconsciousness with the possibility of drowning and can greatly increase the risk of fatal hyperthermia
* Glass items are strictly prohibited from use in the Hot Tub. No food to be eaten in the Hot Tub.
* No member of the party will use the Hot Tub and Sauna without prior consultation with a doctor if he/she has a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems or diabetes
* Some medications may induce drowsiness and others may affect heart rate, blood pressure and circulation. If any member of my party has recently taken or is currently taking any medication, he/she will consult a doctor before using the Hot Tub and Sauna
* No member of my party will use the Hot Tub if he/she has an infectious disease or has any open sores and/or wounds due to the possibility of spreading infection
* No member of my party will use the Hot Tub and Sauna if she is pregnant or potentially pregnant without prior consultation with a doctor
* Prolonged immersion in the Hot Tub may be hazardous to health and The Hot Tub must not be used immediately after strenuous exercise.
* Crake Trees Manor reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of £50 if the Wood Fired Hot Tub needs extra cleaning due to non-showering, drink, food and other debris in or around the Hot Tub, and no one must release water from the Hot Tub.
* I and all members of my party accept and acknowledge that risks and injury may be caused or increased by our own acts, omission, negligence or failure to follow any guidelines provided to.
Booking The Wood Fired Hot Tub means that I and all members of my party agree to accept the above Terms and Conditions.
Thank you…..Ruth Tuer